Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jeff's company picnic and another win :)

Yummmmmy!  What a great picture of a man and his food!  And good food it was!
Every year Jeff's work puts on two events for their employees.  A picnic and a big Christmas party.  Both are awesome!  Big shindigs with good food and lots of fun activities and they give away lots of prizes to boot. This is DJ Tony.  He always dj's and is so fun!

My main man Scooby.

It was a hot and sunny day this year and the shade they had really wasn't enough, but it helped. The food was great and this year they held it at Green Valley Ranch resort Pool side.  I had never been there before.  It is a resort and very posh.  We enjoyed it and even swam in there very cool pool.


my smiling guys
Bryant holding our first win of the day.  Rachel's ticket got picked and she won an ipod touch.  Lucky girl.  I knew it was going to be her before they even read the number.  Mostly because Jeff said we didn't need to win anything.

Did I mention there was face painting?  A RAchel favorite.

And games.. I think this is the three legged race or football throw?  or bunny hop? they had lots of games and you won prizes for participating too, so that made it even more fun.

Rachel and Bryant hanging out in the huge hot tub.  I think it's the biggest one I've ever seen.
And then there is Jeff with the second win.  His ticket this time and a Kindle Fire tablet.  Cool beans if you ask me.  :)
 Then We have Andrew smiling poolside.
And even a picture of Bryant and I taking a swim.  :)

This was the beach side.  It was real sand - although different than a real beach it was pretty cool and the kids loved playing in it. 

Eric Poolside.  They even had towels, so we didn't really even need to bring ours.  (We did though since we didn't know having never been there before.)

More DJ Tony.  It really was a fun day and great party.  Not to mention fun to win a couple prizes.  :)


No comments: