Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random Marchness

So it seems as if I am always at least a month behind, so I was going through my pictures this morning trying to find some that I haven't blogged about.  Which is why you get RANDOM March....The first picture my friend sent me from school, she got to go help while they were having a pancake breakfast send off for Flat Stanley.  We sent off a few ourselves and had so much fun getting them back!  what a fun project.   Wish I could travel by mail and see so much of the world! :)  Thanks to all who participated!

Rachel on her day at school that she celebrated her birthday... love the hat!

My mom with her new man... he must have money, cuz he looks a little lacking... :) She went on a cruise with my Aunt last month to the Bahamas and had so much fun... and I got a picture and a magnet! (next time I want to go!)  :) some day!

These are the cupcakes we made to take to Rachel's class, We saw them in a magazine and Rachel loved them.  They were fun, although a little time consuming to make the wings.  If you can't tell they are butterflys... perfect for spring.

Bryant styling his shirt that grandma brought him back from the Bahamas.. Peace out dude!

Eric and his buddy little Rachel building a big block tower while mom's have their meeting.

These pictures are from Bryant and I time.  Jeff took the other kids to the school hockey night that they do every year and Bryant and I hung out together.,  We went for a walk, we played cars and  watched some movies.  It was some fun one on one!

And finally Rachel modeling our very first pick of our garden this year.  A strawberry.  Since then we have had a couple more and we have some tomatoes and squash that are growing too! :)
 Next up, Easter and spring Break!


1 comment:

Nevada Woolfs said...

Hey Becca! I love your new family pictures, or maybe their not that new...it's been so long since I've been on anyone's blog! Jamie Perkins is reminding me of all my lifesaving visiting teachers and I just wanted to thank you for being one of them!