Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Fun!

Easter was the last day of Spring Break this year, and since I took the kids camping my focus had been on that and not on getting ready for Easter.  So the Saturday morning we got back I got up really earlly and ran to Walmart, Kohl's, & Target and got ready - all before anyone was up and would miss me.  GO ME!  I was pretty successful.  I boiled eggs and we died them later that day.  The kids had been begging me for at least a week to know when we were going to do that, well here we are.  My camera battery was dead, so these pictures are off the ipod which isn't as good, but they will do.  I didn't take very many either.  Bryant really got into it this year and they other kids didn't need any help at all - they are getting so big! ;)
Rachel loving what she's doing! This is so fun mom!

Andrew very consentrating...
Dad looking on, giving tips and dying a few himself.

"And this one is mine, and this one, and they are all mine mom..."  Bryant was getting a little greedy.
Rachel with one of her eggs! :)

These next pictures are from Sunday Morning.  We had church later this year, so the easter bunny hid the eggs all over the place.  The kids had a lot of fun finding them.  He  brought a chocolate bunny and some squinkies in the eggs and come jelly beans and mini-robin eggs.  Here's Rachel with a quinkie. 
Eric - good morning mom....
everytime I tried to take a picture of Bryant he would look down or away, oh well, he's showing me his bunny.
Look, it's a squinky mom!
And a chocolate bunny
And after looking for awhile, they found that the Easter Bunny left a family gift... A new game - Jenga and a new movie- the Muppets.. Fun!
That's for me right?

And here's the kids after church in their new Sunday duds! Don't they look awesome! I have such handsome kids - I may be a bit biased though! :)
Take two, trying to get everyone looking at once, is not always easy, but they are cute anyways! :)
Happy Easter! How thankful I am to our Saviour who died and lives to teach me how to live!

No comments: