Rachel and Andrew are both in school all day now! Andrew is in 2nd grade (I don't know how that happened?!) He has Ms. James. Rachel is in first grade this year and has Ms. Van Selow. The both came home yesterday with excited reports. They liked their teachers, their class, their lunches, p.e., and seeing all their friends again! :) Here are our first day of school pictures!
Together....When did they grow up?
The 2nd grader
(in button down tony hawk shirt, worn open with shirt underneath...that's how he wanted to do it!)
The first grader
(wearing shirt that she said and I quote "looks like snow")
With their friend Audra on the playground.. audra is in Andrew's class this year.
Bryant wanted to say cheese since I was taking pictures, alas he didn't want to look at the camera though...:)
Rachel and friend Selah who is in her class too.
Here's hoping that it is a great year! And the kids will learn a thing or two too!
1 comment:
I need a copy of the pics you took of Rachel and Selah. This one totally shows how timid Selah was while waiting for school to start! Luckily she had a "fabulous" (her word) first day! I'm glad she and Rachel get to be in the same class this year. Both Andrew and Rachel chose great outfits for the first day of school.
Post a Comment