Alright, lets finish this thing! Last of the Vacation pictures-( I think!) It was such a great vaction, but I need to get on to what's going on in reality here...so here goes! The last full day here, we went back to legoland....but this time we did the opening right! I read up on the net that a few of the attractions were open early, and these were some of the busier attractions, so we headed in early and each got to ride on the good rides within the first hour..:) Then, we relaxed a little as it got busy and took in a couple of shows and not so busy rides...lots of fun!
View from the leo riders (can't for the life of me remember the name of the ride.)
waiting for kid power tower with andrew!
Andrew and I going up!
It's the big bad wolf on the fairy tale brook ride!
These boats were fun and even Bryant could ride this one!
Aladdin and the genie
Finding dinosaur bones as a paleintologists in dinosaur land!
Didn't we already go to the beach? - I guess they didn't have dino bones though.
playing peek a boo!
My hot man! ;)
Rachel riding the little train coaster by herself!
Bryant found his car again.
Eric thinking....what the heck is this?
Roar!
It's indy!
walking the walk!
We also checked out the sea life aquarium...saw all the fish, sharks, octopus' etc.!
Love the divers!
duh duh duh duh.....or how ever u hum the jaws theme.
This sting ray was seriously massive!
Inside one of the exhibits! :)
This place was so fun! You checked out a set of wheels and then built yourself a car and raced against everyone. I think Jeff had the most fun....his car won a lot! Eric really liked it too!
Jeff and I always switched off going on the rides with the kids. This one him and Rachel went on and the boys and I tried to blast them with water by the side!
I think they had fun though!
All smiles!
Ah, to finish up our pictures, the rock band that serinaded us everytime we walke by! it was awesome! :)
We had a great time in Cali and then Friday took our time and headed home...and got stuck in traffic, but finally made it home about 8 p.m. The next day we spent cleaning the disaster of a house we left...which coinseidentilly is what I am going to do again today! :) off we go! What a fun family time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment