Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines day

As I watch my kids get so excited about writing their valentines to give to their friends and classmates, I am instantly transported through time to my elementary school years writing my own valentines.  I can still feel the excitment I had as I carefully chose each card for each person and I see my son doing the same this year.  I guess that's the circle of life.  :)  I love valentines day- a day to tell everyone how much they are loved...and I'm feeling very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life...family, friends, neighbors...:) 
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love - us!

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It was so fun to see you the other night. I love this picture of your kids. They are so grown-up and beautiful!

Jes said...

What an adorable picture of the Seegmiller kiddos! They are such a cute bunch! I feel the same about Valentine's Day. It's so fun to share the love!

I also love that post about Eric. I almost felt like you were writing about Hyrum!!