Sunday, November 1, 2009

Where did October go????

It seems that October was gone in a flash, it went as quick as it came! It was filled with many fun activities. Here are a few to share....
Watched cute boy Bryant grow and play...

Dressed up for halloween! (I have to admit I love how our costumes turned out!)


Carved pumpkins!


Got a fun package from "Great" Aunt Shari!


We celebrated Jeff's Birthday!

Dressed the kids up for Halloween!

Andrew started baseball! He loves it and runs his little heart out!

( he's the second one on the bench)


Had a fun visit with cousin Karson and built the mega fort!

Made Halloween cupcakes - radioactive spiders!



Enjoy the pics! Till next time!

7 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

your costumes are my favorite and I love the cupcakes!!

Cami said...

Love it all!
We did the Popeye, Olive Oyl and Swee' Pea when Dane was a baby.
So much fun!

The Wynn Family said...

once again you impress me with your costumes! They are great! And those cupcakes are awesome!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

I agree... Where did October go?

Meghan said...

I agree. Those cupcakes are awesome! I love the costumes too. I don't know what happened to October either (or September).

Nevada Woolfs said...

Hi Becca! How come I haven't seen you for so long but still live so close by? You guys look and sound great!

Jeff, Mollee, Noah, Izzy and J.J. said...

Becca-
You have 4 kids!!! I thought I was insane having 3 in 4 years but I don't know, you might win :) It looks like you are all doing well. Such cute costumes for sure! Take care!
Mollee