Friday, May 30, 2008

Where does the time go?

I finally make it back to my mom's where I have the opportunity to use a computer that will actually let me post to my blog and comment on others and all the things that I think of to write about over the last two weeks allude my mind! Figures! :)
I did it - I finally got my paper work all done and turned in for renewing my teaching liscense! It was a little frustrating waiting for the pde office to finish my transcripts - good thing my last class ended in april or I'd really be in trouble. It felt really good to cross that one off my list - now I don't have to worry about it for another 5 years! wow - who knows what will be happening then.
What have we been up to?! - Memorial day weekend was a nice calm, quiet weekend for us - I woke up early on Saturday and went to the temple. It was nice - I hadn't been in a long while, so I Monday we hit some of the sales and did some shopping - we finally bought a toilet to replace that broken one! Next I want a new dishwasher and of course a new computer! (I told Jeff that's what I want with my share of the government money - hey - if they are going to give me money - I might as well get what I want!)
The kids and I went swimming today for the first time this year - my mom had taken the kids earlier while I went to the dentist and when I went to pick them up they wanted to swim. It was nice to get wet and Andrew was just like a fish with his little floaties on. Rachel still likes to hang around and sunbathe- but I figure by the end of Summer she'll be swimming this year. Well - time flies when you are having fun! - till next time! :)

4 comments:

Cami said...

Very cute. Sounds like all is going well in the Seegmiller family.
Cam is going to Germany to visit David and Kathy (who have a month and two weeks left to go), but since he's visiting during temple cleaning time, they can go anywhere in Europe they want. They're excited to show him around. I want to go too!

Bridget said...

Fun to read the update!

Nay said...

And the list goes on....the list of things to buy that is. Its always something right? Love that economic stimulus check, I got new tires on my car.
Good to hear from you!

Lisa said...

We spent our money before we even got it (for our patio) so we just had to put the money right back in the bank :)