Andrew has quite the imagination nowadays and loves to play pretend. And mostly his pretend is fueled by cars, pirates, superheros, or looking for treasure. Well Sunday at church his teachers gave them all burger king crowns, but Andrew wouldn't wear it, until his teacher convinced him it he could pretend that it was a speed racer helmet. Well here he his:
a step farther in his pretend world - speed racer batman king. It's a very serious thing too. Go man go!
5 comments:
I love it! Pretending is the best play tool ever. It can keep my kids busy for at least and hour!
Hi Becca, of course I remember you. How's your mom and dad? We still live in Logandale, NV. I'm glad you found us, and I loved visiting your blog too. Maybe we'll see you at the temple sometime or something. My daughter Tara is about to have our 7th grandchild, and that makes me feel old as well.
That is a funny picture. I have a similar one of Dane in just about every favorite costume, layer upon layer, he has ever enjoyed. Crazy boys!
Looks like a speed racer helmet to me!
:) Funny!!! Lucas and I love the picture!
Post a Comment