
I love that sense of accomplishment when you know you have finally finished a job or a long awaited project. Not to mention the added bonus or sense of fullfillment when you learnsomething new to boot! Well I did it! I learned something new and installed a new kitchen faucet! Our old one has been leaking for awhile, and I didn't like it much anyway, so I attended a do it yourself workshop at Home Depot, bought one, and then it sat for a month or more (I never had a moment to do it - Jeff either although was going to. Well I finally had a day, with no classes or pressing engagements, or busy work, and I installed the faucet.
I borrowed tools from our awesome neighbors who have everything and it took me all day (see earlier post on time - what takes one hour takes five...) but it works, and no leaks and I didn't flood anything in the process! I'm so excited to do dishes! Now on to the next item on the to do list!
5 comments:
Yay Becca! Way to learn a new skill! And I'll be that now that you've installed a faucet it won't be so intimidating if you ever run into a broken one in the future. I'm so impressed.
Well done! I am impressed. Do you hire out? :)
Way to go Super Mom!!!
Good job! That's very impressive. I love that feeling of awesomeness when you accomplish something new.
So proud of you!! Great job :) Can't wait to see pictures of the new faucet!
Post a Comment