Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nursery time!!

Eric is now 18 months old - which means he gets to attend the nursery class at church! Last Sunday was his first day! He loved it - the teachers said that he never even cried after I left and participated in everything. What a guy - this didn't surprise me at all of course - Eric is just like that. It was fun to have a buddy to start nursery with too. My friend Tonya's little boy Jordan is two days younger than Eric, so they got to start nursery on the same day together - picture below - of course they were too busy checking out the bubbles to smile. Me - this is the first time in about 5 years that I haven't had a child with me for all my sunday classes - I have to admit I felt a little lost for part of Sunday - but I'll get over that! :)

5 comments:

Cami said...

Bryce has done well, too. What a relief!
He looks so grown up!

Sarah Sidwell said...

I love your cake. Talk about talent!! I am glad to finally find your page so we can keep in touch when we move.

The Wynn Family said...

I still absolutely love his curly hair... am glad that you finally have free Relief Society time! Yeah for growing kids!

Nay said...

You'll be seeing a simillar post on my blog pretty soon :)

The boys did great from what I heard. I'm glad they had each other that makes it more fun! Our babies are growing up, time for another one?

Jes said...

Congratulations! Cherish those meetings all by yourself, you deserve it! Hey, I linked to your blog by the way...cute stuff. Feel free to check ours out too.