
Our Easter was nice - We had a ward brunch/easter egg hunt on Saturday morning at the park down the street from us. The kids loved to look for eggs and had fun playing on the playground and the little games. Sunday, the easter bunny left a note along with new church clothes for the kids. He said that he would leave more fun stuff after church and true to his word, he/she did - with a little note and treasure hunt where the kids had to follow the clues. (they got a huge kick out of this) Kites, books, and a chocolate easter bunny for each.

This is about the best picture I could get with all three of them, no one wanted to look at me. Later, we went over to my parents for dinner and another easter egg hunt in the back yard.

We also played a little bowling on my mom's new wii. (It's kind of fun - andrew loves it!) Then, we tromped on over to the seegmiller grandparents where the lukow (guys) were there - yippee! It was a nice visit and nothing too stressful. Then monday night, we finally got a chance to color easter eggs - Andrew's favorite thing to do. We also had a short lesson on easter, only had one spill and it was pretty controled. (Jeff was glad of that - I think I actually saw his stress leave when we were done coloring eggs.
4 comments:
What cute Easter outfits! I love Rachel's dress - nice job!
The kids look so cut in their Easter outfits!
Cute, Cute, I meant to put an 'e' on the end of cut, sorry!
Rachel's Dress is cute. Did you make it?
Post a Comment