Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas time!

Okay - I'm back! (I know you've all missed your fix of the seegmiller life :) I've had some computer technical difficulties that have left me wanting to throw the thing out the window, but after a few hours tinkering with it, we seem to be back in business.....


Rachel being excited about the tree!

So now it is Christmas time. And for once my decorations are up pretty early - due to a little four year old boy who saw everyone elses lights up and has since then been relentlessly asking when we are putting ours up. Well, we put up our christmas tree last week (before December even started! :) and got some of the outside lights up yesterday. I have pictures from the tree part - which is what I was trying to post, when my computer decided it hated me.....:) Me, unwrapping and organizing the tree trimming frenzy.



Jeff and the kids putting ornaments on.Our finished product. The kids are so excited!


Last Saturday, our ward had a christmas party - a breakfast with Santa. I'll try and post some pictures later - The kids were really excited to see Santa until he got there, and then they weren't too thrilled about it. Monday night we took the family to see the Desert Chorale Christmas concert at Ham Hall. It was a nice concert and the kids did great! They loved to clap at the end of each song and see what color the backgrounds changed to. It was fun seeing some old friends there too. Yesterday we went christmas card shopping. I'm really loving the christmas season this year, especially with my Andrew and Rachel getting so into it.


My finished tree skirt! (my latest project that's taken me forever -

I've been wanting to get this done for 5 years! Yippe for me!

5 comments:

Cami said...

That is a beautiful tree skirt! I love it. I like your blog-look update, too.
I'm happy you're having a happy Christmas season.
We're moving this week-end and THEN we can have an even happier Christmas.
Love you!

Tringali Family said...

I am glad you got your computer working! I am very impressed with your tree skirt. My sister made real cute stockings for each of her kids....that is a task I have often thought of doing, but then think, "realistically when will I have time to do that?" It would probably take me 5 years!

Kristine said...

i love the tree skirt. christmas is much more fun when the kids can participate too. curtis is just beyond excited about all of, well everything besides sitting on Santa's lap.

Nay said...

Your skirt turned out great! And I like the new look of your blog!

The Wynn Family said...

I love the tree skirt--- It looks great. It looks like your kids were having a great time putting up the tree. I love the Christmas season.