Thursday, March 23, 2017

Bryant goes to the shark reef

These first pictures are from when the boys were running around while I was checking on popcorn stuff for pta.  They were having a lot of fun.  Love when boys play. 

Aren't they adorable 

 So I got lucky this year and was able to go with Bryant on his field trip to the Shark Reef.  Yay!  It was great.  We saw sharks, and jellyfish, starfish, and more.





There was cool gloves made out of chain mail that they wear in the shark tank.  There were skeletons and shark teeth.



We even got to see someone swimming in the huge shark tank.  And he was wearing that chain mail suit to swim in.. I thought that was awesome.










 We could even touch a sting ray or crab.. although Bryant declined. (He's not big on stuff like that.)



 Look at that cutie!


That crocodile looks mean. 



riding on the bus was one of the funnest parts for this guy.  I got to sit with Bryant and his buddy Weston.  It was great.  


Love these guys!

No comments: