So Fall this year is 'fall into service' Jeff was just released as the Justserve representative, but followed through with a project for our ward. I think it went really well. We cleaned up the park and part of the trail head. 

A lot of our ward members came and helped out together. They worked hard. "many hands make light work" came to mind.
We had at least 45 + bags of trash and pieces of trees an brush that we hauled away.
Thought I would also sneak in some picks of the young men playing dodgeball that I went to watch the other night. It looked like a lot of fun!
Andrew is the one in the yellow striped shirt
and can't forget our cub scouts,, We finished up bear claws this month. using knives and carving.
For FHE, Rachel wanted to go bike riding. So went rode over to the bike park, only to find it was closed that night. So we had our picnic dinner, rode around the park instead. IT was a beautiful night and we had lots of fun, even though Andrew was upset at the park being closed again.
Two lunch tuesday.. at school... we made lunches for homeless after school and they were picked up the next day to take to them for lunch. Its a wonderful program and I love that our school does it. :)
So the last weekend, we did get to go to the bike park and had a wonderful time. I am sad it was closed the other night. It is a really fun park to ride on, but it is always closed. :(















































No comments:
Post a Comment