Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Eric's birthday and more..

So, I had a surprise friend come into to town and stop by ... Elder Jeff Strain from my mission.  I was in the MTC with Strain and then again we served in our greenie city together as well. :) He was a great friend and I'm grateful for his example during our mission.  He and his family - he married a rebecca which I always thought was funny.. and I married a Jeff.. Anyway, they recently moved to Hawaii.. He seems to be a great husband and dad.  

We had a blook moon the other night, so we broke out the telescope and tried to find a good place to view it. We finally settled at the park up the road.  The pictures I took don't do it justice and you really can't tell it's a red moon, but it was a pretty cool sight.... 





Andrew and Johnathon at the monthly pre-teen library activity...

 These next pictures I just love of these brothers... I love when they get along so well.



Bryant and puzzles at Grandma and Grandpas. and then Eric turns 9 years old.. Happy birthday big boy!












I love this fun loving, caring, sharing, boy. He is so amazing! 
Last but not least, Krispie Kreme was giving away a free dozen donuts if you dressed as a pirate... so fun!  And then we took all the donuts and passed them out to our neighbors and friends... and ate a few ourselves... :) 



Arrrrr!!




No comments: