Sunday, February 15, 2015

Run for the money.

Today was the second annual run for the money for our elementary school.  I helped on the sidelines this year making sure kids weren't in the streets.  I have high fives and cheered people on.  It was fun.  Andrew ran 7 laps, Rachel 4, Eric and Bryant probably about 5.  They collectedc money before hand to turn in.  Then today was race day.  After they had apples and water for everyone.
I was so busy cheering people in that I forgot about taking too many pictures.  Bu here are a couple I snapped before the were finished. :).  As I write thud I really need a nap.
Spent the rest if the day with laundry, dishes, and cleaning some cleaning at frank and Toni's for them.  She is still in hospital - not doing well.  I don't think she's going to pull through.




Bryant's class. Getting water and apples.  

No comments: