Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A fun busy weekend.

Hanging with cousins at grandma and grandpas
Playing games

Not sure that they are doing here but such togetherness. !
Getting ready to go outside ? Glad we can tie our shoes. Lifeskills -chk!
Eric was spotlight in primary!
Shari gave us this awesome Halloween castle! :)
Cutest smile. ;)
And I'm thinking bonjovi concert - but it's been so long I'm not sure which one it was. ;)


1 comment:

gmateresa said...

Rebecca, this is Leah Garmire's mother, I happened on your blog, and was thrilled to see your beautiful smiling face. I just
want to tell you I miss seeing you when I visit Leah. And am thankful for your friendship with Leah, you were always, always there for her, when she lived in Henderson. Your kindness, support for her, was always felt by me. You are an amazing person and I am glad if only for a short time, I got to know you. You have a beautiful family and I love the
pictures on your blog. Have a wonderful day. Teresa