Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pinewood derby 2014. The silver bullet. :)

It was that time of year again... Part of our lives for 3 years now, going to be part of our lives for the next 6 years.. :)  PINEWOOD DERBY time.  I think we look forward to it.  Jeff likes to work with the boys and takes pleasure in making sure the cars are in great working order.  I take pleasure in helping the siblings prepare their cars as well.  (Because they love to make cars too.)  Only difference - Jeff focuses on the style and winning and I focus on just letting them do most of it. :)  Good thing for Andrew that his dad helps him. 

 
Before shots... working on the Silver Bullet (As aptly named this year)  And off to the races we go. :)
Some of the pictures are a little blurry. 


 Our fan club :)

 This guy that we have do the track is awesome, because he lets the kids start the races and after lets them race all they want.  He makes it pretty fun. :)
 




 A view of all the awesome cars.


 I love the expressions in this one..

Here's Andrew with his car.

He took 3rd for the second year in a row... not too shabby!  Way to go Andrew.. I think he was pretty pleased.  :)


The start of the Sibling races.  Eric first.



  The siblings cars.. Rachel's is the middle, and Eric's is the one that looks like cheese.  Bryant had his.


Here he is telling all about it. :)
 

Til next year!  Down and derby! :)
 


No comments: