Friday, June 7, 2013

Some presumed fun

To celebrate the onset of warmer weather, we broke out the slip and slide that I purchased on clearance last winter.  (Not too shabby for $4)  The kids had a blast and took turns trying out the various ways you could slide to the end. 

Face first - traditional

Run half way down then jump on the float and see if you still go farther..

Run the whole way down....   It was fun, which ever way they chose.
Then, to really celebrate the start of Summer, we went swimming over at Amber's mom's pool. 

It was a nice relaxing way to catch up and have some cool as the summer sun makes his appearance.

Bryant in his floaties and ring hanging out with buddy Zack.

Amber and Krystal

All the kids playing some kind of hiding game.  - it kept them entertained.
 

Michelle and I realized we never celebrated mom's birthday with a party this year.  So for family dinner in May (I think) I made this cake for her.  (she can't eat any dairy anymore, so we thought that a fruit cake would be more enjoyable.)

No comments: