Andrew is now nine...nine years he's been with us now...seems like he was always there and I can't imagine life without him. He's a happy guy who loves video games, riding his bike and hanging out with friends. For his birthday dinner he picked Olive Garden - luckily we had a gift card from our wonderful neighbors to afford it! :) He loves to order the Italian cream soda... :) I won't complain...because I love Olive Garden.
He wanted a Mario cake/party this year. We had a few of his friends over for lunch and cake and ice cream and some games. We played Mario bingo and then they played Mario on the wii. A lot of his friends were out of town which tends to happen every year around his birthday, but we still had fun.
Having hot dog lunch at Andrew's request.
Opening Presents and then Cake time!
Off to play Wii!
Happy Birthday Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment