WHy yes, Eric's birthday was over a month ago, why do you ask? oh, because I'm just now posting about it?! ha! yes, that's kind of how it's been going lately! This year Eric turned Five! and no, I sincerely cannot believe that! Due to the fact that I couldn't find a spot in the family scedule for the week of his birthday, he didn't really have a friend party this year. He really didn't seem to mind or miss it though. We had cake with my family on 3rd Sunday dinner (with Ellyn who also has birthday in Sept.) and then went out to dinner with just our family and had a small family party with presents after dinner. :) He was happy, therefore I am happy. Maybe next year we will do a big party for him. :) Happy Birthday little BiG man!

His favorite color lately seems to be orange, it's all he seems to want to wear lately! It goes with his hair, silly boy. He has really been into legos lately, building all sorts of things with them. Eric also is loving preschool this year.
He still loves charlie Brown and the peanuts game - so that is what he picked for his cake. After I finished he asked where all the other characters were on it? He told me he wanted a Charlie Brown cake, not a whole gang cake...oh well, I should have known! next time!
Red robin was the restraunt of choice this year. yum, yum!
Say cheese! I love his cheeser!
The sundae for the birthday boy!
present time!
This year he got LEGOS! and yes, he was sooooo excited and begged to put them together quickly!
This is another present Eric recieved from Grandma and grandpa Seegmiller. He loves it, actually we all do! It's a great little racetrack that connects together easily and doesn't get lost to easy either. Everyone loves to race it, even Bryant and daddy! :)
The cake....Oh Charlie Brown! Happy Birthday My Charlie Brown!







No comments:
Post a Comment