Thursday, November 11, 2010

What the boys are up to....

Bryant:  our "chirper" right now..is talking quite a bit, although at this point none of it really makes sense, so we refer to it as chirping. Bryant believes he's as big as the rest of them now, climbing, running, eating, getting into things, running away from mom...Quite the little mischief maker.  He still loves to cuddle and has recently started folding his arms, blowing kisses, and gives high fives. It is so cute! I will say ...I love you Bryant, and he then blows me a kiss.  He feeds himself like a big boy now, using his utencils and all (of course he's a little messy, but he does pretty good. )  Here is the cute little man practicing his climbing/mischief...
Check out the grin...Too cute!

Bryant loves balls, in fact that is his first word,...well that and uh-oh...
pushing the stroller around while we wait for Eric in his Preschool class.
 
and sitting on the shoes organizer by the front door- he thinks hes so smart to climb up there...and now he tries to stand on it....mom doesn't let him though, he has to get down.  Oh, what a cutie....

Andrew:  Ah, my little drama boy...well, not really  drama (at least not most of the time) but he does wear his emotions on his sleeve - you always know what's up and his 100% in, whether happy, mad, sad, whatever....I'm just glad that most of the time he's pretty happy...  Lately: Andrew is now in first grade and reading like gangbusters...everywhere we go he tells me, "mom, I can read that, mom, I can read that....." It is so awesome to see.  He loves going to school, especially that he gets to eat his lunch there.  At home he has discovered computer games, mostly mom keeps them educational - there are a lot of good websites for that.  Andrew has taken an interest in cooking and since I do want all my children to learn this skill, so they can take over for me at some point....I decided that once a week, he gets to plan what he wants to make, and I will give instruction, and he cooks.  He loves it, and is such a good student, he listens and then tries....and asks questions.  So far he's made pigs in a blanket, monsterburgers, pancakes, and salsbury steak.  All wonderful..:)

Here is his big debut dinner - the first thing he wanted to make was pigs in a blanket...with baked beans.

Having fun...

Here's his dinner, all made (even cut up the strawberries) by Andrew and enjoyed by all.  He was so excited. These are his monster burgers...Aunt Shari sent a fun Halloween cook book and the kids loved making things from it.  This is one of them.



Eric:  aka, the sneak, or sneaks....this is our nickname for the little man.  He is into everything, really you can't turn your back for a minute without him getting into something.  It's lucky he's so darn cute....Eric is still working on Potty training, I'm really hoping, and seriously praying he gets this soon...He loves to play, ride scooters, do puzzles, share with Bryant, jump on everything, climb on everything, get into everything.... his favorite food is candy, candy, and more candy...which is why I can't have any in the house, or he finds it and that's all he eats...:)  He is very helpful when he wants to be, and loves to go shopping with mommy..  I think he really enjoys his time without the big kids around so he gets a few minutes to himself...although he loves having Bryant around to play with too. 
Well, that's a quick update... I love my boys - I'm glad to be their mom... wouldn't trade it for the world. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love it! I am so impressed with Andrew's cooking, too! I am just starting to get Caleb on board with that, too. :)