Wednesday, October 6, 2010

8 years......

Really? Has it been that long? Well with four kids in tow, I guess it seems a little more likely. :) Last week we celebrated out 8th anniversary. It was fun.  Jeff surprised me and got tickets to see Phantom of the Opera - they were having a local's 2 for 1 special.
We found a sitter for the kids and had a little dinner at Johnny Rockets (a little place in the food court at the Venitian) and that was great, a little pricey but yummy... we even split a milkshake.  It was a fifties themed place and really fun.  The staff even sang and danced.   The show was great - I loved the was they had the chandilier come together.  We enjoyed the night out ...here's to many more wonderful years!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats Becca and Jeff!
We're glad we could be there for the original day!

Tringali Family said...

Happy anniversary!

Andersen Family said...

Congrats! Lucky, I want to see Phantom so bad. Sounds like you had a fabulous time!