Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bryant and New Shoes

Better late than never right? - I don't know what took me so long. Anyway Bryant's birth announcement. Don't worry if you haven't gotten one. I still need to send them out. Let's see if I ever get that done?:) Now for new shoes... Yesterday was labor day. It was nice to do nothing for awhile. Actually I never do nothing, but at least I got a few things done while staying in my jammies. :) About noon I was thinking that I wanted to look for some more shorts for andrew and my Kohl's ten dollar coupon expired if not used, so off I went and since Eric needed new shoes we all went. It turned out to be a very productive shopping trip. I didn't find any shorts for Andrew, but did find Eric some shoes. and Jeff found some new shoes too along with about 30 socks! Score! :) This is most exciting for Eric I think, who even after he put his pajamas on, had to put his new shoes back on by himself, you see I think it's the first pair I've actually bought him. The rest have all been hand me downs. (but I had no more.....) He picked them out and loves them! He's getting so big.

1 comment:

Mandy Waters said...

Way cute birth announcement!