Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthdays Grandma & Eric

I can't believe he's two, really? It seems like just yesterday that Andrew turned two, or Rachel, and Eric was the baby. He's no baby anymore, that's for sure. He's as big as the other two, or at least thinks he is. Last night he feel asleep in my arms and I had to take a minute and just hold him and think how big he was getting. It was after coming out of his bed for the fourth or tenth time, he climbed up on my lap and wanted to cuddle, two seconds and he was asleep. I just looked at him for a long time (they are so sweet when they are sleeping you know.) It's about the only time Eric holds still either, he's always going... "Go, go" is his favorite and about only phrase. With his curly red hair , great impish smile, and mischivieous laugh and attitude he makes up a great part of our family. I can't imagine not having him around. He was born on my grandmothers 75th birthday - SoToday is her birthday too. Happy Birthday Grandma Great! (She is truely one awesome woman and I am grateful for the influence she has been in my life.) We love you Grandma!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday little cutie pie!

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Too cute your kids are getting sooo big, I know I always say that but it is funny how quickly you blink and something on them looks older or different! Where does the time fly! We hope you can come on the 4th. Chat with ya later!

Cami said...

Eric looks like he's so much fun!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy birthday, Eric! I can't believe he's 2 either! He does have the cutest smile.

Nay said...

I've been thinking of our little guys both turning two. Hasn't it gone by fast? too fast!

Happy Birthday Eric. love your hair!

janeen said...

Hey Rebecca! Krsitione said you wanted access to my blog. Just send me your e-mail address and I'll ad you to my list. My e0mail is rjk_johnson@hotmail.com
janeen

The Wynn Family said...

Happy late birthday... His is so BIG where did your baby go?

Andersen Family said...

Hey Rebecca, I love those pictures of Eric, he's such a cutie. I got your blog from a link on the Autrey's. It's super cute.

Meghan said...

Can't believe he's two! He looks so much like Andrew-they are both adorable. Miss you guys!